Illinois Landscaping Insurance
Are you looking to "cut" your landscaping insurance premiums?
A beautiful landscape can make the difference at any home or business. It is up to the landscaping company to make sure it can all work and look great. Illinois has plenty of landscapers that are willing to take on multiple types of projects. There are times when landscapers may cause damage to a property they are working on and this is why having a proper landscaping insurance policy is critical.
Landscaping and lawn care services can vary on the services they provide. Frimark/Keller & Associates can handle everything from lawn maintenance to excavation, pavers and retaining walls to tree removal and snow plowing. Here at Frimark/Keller & Associates we match the best program to meet your needs.
Frimark/Keller & Associates provides all Illinois Landscape businesses with quality coverage at a competitive price. We know as a business owner, your time is limited, and since we work with a wide range of landscape contractor insurance carriers we do the shopping for you.
Let's say you are completing a job for a client that involves planting several large exotic trees. You purchase the trees - $3,000 each - from a nursery where you have a longstanding relationship. While moving the trees from the nursery's truck bed to your client's backyard, one of your employees driving the front loader up a steep driveway to the backyard, and one of the trees fall off, resulting in a split trunk ruining the tree. This type of claim, known as "property damage as a result of handling," is accounted for approximately one in four liability claims for landscaping companies.
A typical Landscaping policy will cover:
- Commercial General Liability: An insurance policy that provides coverage to a business for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage caused by the business' operations, products, or injury that occurs on the business' premises.
- Commercial Property Coverage: Insurance that protects your commercial property from such perils as fire, theft and natural disaster.
- Contractor Equipment/Tool Coverage: Safeguards machinery and tools at job sites, your storage yard, and points in between
- Business Automobile: A policy that covers a company's use of cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles in the course of carrying out its business. Coverage may include vehicles owned or leased by the company, hired by the company, or employee-owned vehicles used for business purposes.
- Workers Compensation: Insurance that covers medical and rehabilitation costs and lost wages for employees injured at work; required by law in all states.
- E & O Insurance Coverage: An insurance coverage that protects you against liability for committing an error or omission in performance of professional duties. This kind of policy is designed to cover financial losses rather than liability for bodily injury (BI) and property damage (PD).
- Pollution Liability/Herbicide-Pesticide Liability: Coverage that provides protect to landscapers from a variety of pollution risks that occur at construction projects. It can also provide coverage against pollution caused by the insured contractor and work performed by their subcontractors.
Do you need a certificate of insurance? We get those out to you by the time we are done speaking with you on the phone. We at Frimark/Keller & Associates are here to assist you whether you are providing lawn maintenance services to lawn engineering services.
We also provide coverage for lawn sprinkler installers and snow removal contractors. Contact us today by calling 847-907-4520 or filling out the quote form here.
Frimark/Keller & Associates is a full serviced Trusted Choice Insurance Agency. We have protected the residents and business of Illinois since 1910. We offer a full array of personal insurance, business insurance and life insurance products. Call us at 847-907-4520.