Illinois General Liability Insurance
As a business owner, you know accidents can and will happen at some point. General Liability Insurance will protect you and your business against claims resulting from personal and advertising injury.
Your Business Could Be Sued!
No matter what kind of business you have, business liability insurance is there to protect you in a time of need. In these examples of lawsuits their general liability insurance helped each of the cases.
- A Restaurant is sued when a produce deliveryman slips on a wet floor. Tomatoes go everywhere, but the real damage is done to the deliveryman's shin, which he breaks as he falls into a table. He sues the restaurant for $100,000 in medical costs, lost wages and other expenses.
- A Condo Association is sued when an elderly woman tripped and fell due to poor maintenance of the sidewalk. She fractured her upper arm and is paid $56,680 for medical costs and other expenses.
- A Contractor is hired to remodel a bathroom. He fails to do the plumbing under the sink properly and the supply line leaks causing damage throughout the house. The homeowner is paid $70,049 for damages in their home.
- A Lawn Mowing Service ran over a rock with their mower and the rock goes through a window of a neighboring business. The business is paid $2,361 for replacing the glass.
What is Covered?
Business Liability Insurance covers the costs of legal fees, including court costs and the resulting award, if any is made. As a Schaumburg business owner you have enough to worry about, have peace of mind, by purchasing a comprehensive general liability coverage from Frimark/Keller & Associates.
Worried about the cost? Don't be. General liability insurance in Schaumburg is customized for your business so you only pay to protect against the risks you face day-to-day in your business.
Lawsuits can cause unnecessary stress; the only way to reduce the stress is to have the right liability insurance policy to pay for your defense costs. During this stressful time you need to have someone by your side. Frimark/Keller & Associates and your liability insurance carrier are there for you.
Schaumburg Business Liability insurance is appropriate for any business to protect it from lawsuits. There are four distinct types that you may need:
- Personal Liability
- Business Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Liability
You may even want to consider an umbrella liability insurance policy to protect your personal assets from a business lawsuit.
Frimark/Keller & Associates in Schaumburg, Illinois has been providing the right coverage at the right price for Illinois business owners for over 50 years and we are confident that we can provide this for your business as well.
Here are two reasons to get started now! Call us at 847-907-4520
- The longer you wait, the longer you have exposure and the greater risk you have that the terms of the insurance may change.
- Get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out this short form and we'll get back to you within one day with a liability insurance policy that fits your business.
Frimark/Keller & Associates is a full serviced Trusted Choice Insurance Agency. We have protected the residents and business of Schaumburg and Park Ridge since 1910. We offer a full array of Personal Insurance, Business Insurance and Life Insurance products.